IMPORTANT For our customers concerned about Coronavirus in the pools and hot tub, please read the latest released from the CDC: The CDC has released guidance on COVID-19 and water transmission, including information on recreational water transmission. Specifically, the CDC guidance states: There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.
WE ALWAYS VALUE YOUR BUSINESS AND ASK THAT YOU RESPECT OUR BUSINESS SCHEDULING POLICY BY GIVING US 48 HOURS NOTICE OF ANY CANCELLATION. ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE BUT CAN BE USED TO BOOK ANOTHER DATE. ANY CANCELLATION AFTER THE 48 HR NOTICE WILL BE AT OUR DISCRETION TO RESCHEDULE AND YOU MAY LOSE YOUR DEPOSIT.
ALL HOT TUBS WE SELL, NEW AND RECONDITIONED ARE SOLD AS SEEN AND GARFORTH HOTTUB HIRE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PUNCTURES OR BREAKAGES.
DO NOT put anything in the hot tub as this will block the pump and stain the tub like bath bombs or bubble bath if this happens the tub becomes unusable and a full replacement will be required.
PLEASE NOTE IN HIGH WINDS OR SNOW THE GAZEBO MUST BE TAKEN DOWN AFTER USE AS THEY ARE NOT DESIGNED TO WITHSTAND HIGH WINDS AND WILL BREAK IF ITS LEFT UP TO GET DAMAGED THIS WILL INCUR A REPLACEMENT CHARGE OF £50
Advice and Guidance to Hot Tub Users
Because of the high temperature of Hot Tub water (37 – 40 deg C) if Users do not take great care
about how they use the Hot Tub, they will very quickly create an environment containing solids in
which legionella and other bacteria can breed. Some people are more susceptible than others.
• DO NOT wear lotions, oils, makeup or skin creams in the hot tub
• DO NOT use the hot tub if you have had diarrhoea within the last 14 days
• DO NOT exceed the maximum number permitted in the hot tub
• DO NOT allow children under 4 to use the hot tub
• DO NOT leave children unsupervised
• DO NOT change babies nappies beside the hot tub
• DO NOT allow any incontinent person to use the hot tub with or without a waterproof nappy
• DO NOT allow children (and others) who are unable to keep their faces out of the water to use the hot tub.
• DO use the toilet and shower before entering the hot tub
• Bathers are discouraged from swallowing the hot tub water.
• It is recommended that bathers do not exceed 15 minutes immersion at a time.
• It is recommended that the hot tub is not used after a heavy meal or while under the influence of alcohol or sedatives.
• Intended users suffering from diseases of the heart and circulation, skin conditions, are immuno-suppressed, subject to fits, or taking drugs affecting the cardiovascular or nervous systems, should not use the hot tub without first seeking medical advice.
• Pregnant women are advised to consult with their doctor before using a hot tub.
Using the Hot Tub – practical advice
• DO Lift the Lid as per the instructions given
• DO Replace the lid after use. This is what keeps the water hot when not in use.
• DO Brush any mud/grit from your feet before entering the water
• DO clean the filter out daily/before each use as instructed
• DO NOT Use oils, soaps or any detergent in the water
• DO NOT Use glassware in the Tub.
• DO NOT Eat food or Smoke in the Tub
• DO NOT wear any jewellery in the hot tub as this can cause them to discolour
• DO NOT Continuously press ‘Lights’; On some Hot Tubs this can activate a ‘Strobe’ setting
• DO NOT Introduce mud, stones, sticks, grit etc into the water
• DO NOT Jump into the water or play ball games
• DO NOT Sit, stand or lie on the lid of the Hot Tub at any time; or allow children on the lid.
The hot tub is installed with sufficient treatment chemicals for the duration of your hire
If you notice any of the following, please contact me for advice:-
– Discoloured water
– Strange smells
– Electrical faults or water leaks
PLEASE NOTE THE HOT TUB MUST BE EMPTIED AND CLEANED READY FOR COLLECTION ON THE LAST DAY ANY HOT TUBS WITH WATER LEFT IN OR DIRTY WILL BE CHARGED A £20 CLEANING FEE KIND REGARDS GARFORTH HOT TUB HIRE
GARFORTH HOT TUB HIRE TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE
The Lay-Z-Spa pump should always be plugged into an earthed mains plug socket. You should never attempt to run the pump from an extension lead or spur. Doing so will prevent the pump from working and display the error code E01.
Always check the condition of the filter cartridges before using the hot tub Soiled or blocked filter cartridges will cause the pump to slow down or stop working.
We recommend washing the filter cartridges before and after using the hot tub if this is not done then the water going through the pump will take the dirt from the filter and make the pool turn green or dirty. You should also replace them with new filter cartridges every 7 days during periods of heavy use
Whilst using the hot tub please take the chlorine floater out of the pool and put back in once you have finished
EO2 Water Flow Error Filter housing is restricting flow Switch pump off at mains remove the filter cartridges from the grey housing inside pool and clean thoroughly. Turn pump on at mains and press reset on the black box by plug then press middle button in centre of pump and all will be back to normal
EO4 Temperature too high The water temperature is over 50ºC (122ºF). The Lay-Z-Spa is not designed to operate with water temperatures exceeding 40ºC (104ºF). Unplug the pump and plug it back in once the water temperature has reached 38ºC (100ºF) or lower. IMPORTANT: Before you restart the pump, press the reset button on the side of pump it’s a small black button size of a 5p piece
Can you please make sure the hot tub is empty and wiped out ready for collection on your designated day as tubs that are left with water and soiled will incur a £20 cleaning charge
THANK YOU FOR USING GARFORTH HOT TUB HIRE
PLEASE RECOMMEND US TO YOUR FRIENDS AND LEAVE US A REVIEW ON OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK MANY THANKS ANY PROBLEMS MESSAGE OR CALL US ON 07896 518230 HAPPY HOT TUBBING
Lay-Z-Spa Hot Tub/ Gazebo Hire
Customer Name: _____________________________________________
Date(s) of Hire:_______________________________________________
Garforth Hot Tub Hire will deliver, provide the correct equipment to set up the hot tub/gazebo and make sure all instructions and information is given before leaving.
Garforth Hot Tub hire:________________________ Date:____________________
On receiving the hot tub/gazebo please check there is no damage to the hot tub/gazebo before we leave as all damages must be paid for on collection.
The blue floater contains 1 chlorine tablet if you or any of your party suffer from skin allergies or itchiness from chlorine please consult your doctor before entering the hot tub as Garforth Hot Tub will not be held responsible for any injuries, rashes obtained whilst using our hot tubs although all our hot tubs are disinfected prior to use
Please make sure the hot tub cover is on when not in use to stop any unwanted visitors (BUGS/INSECTS) entering the pool.
All wires/plug sockets and electrical appliances should be at a safe distance away from the water (splash zones).
Please make sure the hot tub/gazebo is cleaned ready for collection.
When using the hot tub please DO NOT: – sit on the edge/sides of the hot tub Jump/dive into the hot tub Smoke in the hot tub
Please note that animals are not allowed in the hot tub as this may cause injury and can clog up the filter. The hot tub is ideally for 4-6 people and children are welcome to use the hot tub but are entirely your responsibility and should be supervised at all times.
We recommend that children should spend no longer than 15/20 minutes in the hot tub at any one time but this is at your discretion.
Garforth Hot Tub Hire will not be held liable for any accidents or injuries caused while the customer or its guests is hiring/using the hot tub/ gazebo.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE HOT TUB IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR THINK THAT YOU MIGHT BE PLEASE CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE USING THE HOT TUB
HAVE A GOOD TIME IN THE HOT TUB
Hot Tub Hire price £ _____ Deposit paid £ _______
I CONFIRM I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD GARFORTH HOT TUB HIRE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Customer signature _____________________________ Date ___________________
PLEASE NOTE THE AREA NEEDED MUST BE AT LEAST 3 METRE SQUARE AND NO FURTHER THAN 7 METRES FROM A MAIN PLUG SOCKET AS THIS IS THE SIZE OF THE GAZEBOS WE CANNOT PUT HOT TUBS ON GRAVEL AND WE DO NOT PUT HOT TUBS IN ANY GARFEN THAT WE THINK IS NOT SECURE AND WE WONT INSTALL HOT TUBS IN FRONT GARDENS UNLESS A LOCKED GATE AND FULLY SAFE TO LEAVE WITH OUT GETTING DAMAGED YOU ALSO NEED A HOSEPIPE CONNECTED TO WATER SUPPLY AND EXTENSION LEAD